Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Wichita Falls Kitten Killers

Emma Fox and Melony Lowery, two 14 year old girls in Wichita Falls, Texas brutally tortured and murdered a tiny little kitten and posted a video of the ordeal on Snapchat in May 2018. I will not watch the video, but from what I gathered, Melony held the camera while Emma did the torturing. In any case, both are equally guilty. I will not post the details of what they did, so consider this a warning if you haven't read about this case already. Knowing any of the specific details about what they did will ruin your day, so I do not recommend it.

Emma Fox
https://www.facebook.com/emma.fox.39750

Melony Lowery
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012256591600

I can't confirm how valid the following claims are, but there is also talk that Emma did something horrific to a family pet Chihuahua (I will not give details) in the past. There has also been talk that other dead cats were found in her neighborhood. I'm inclined to believe that this is true. Such evil knows no bounds. Please be hyper-vigilant about your pets if you live in the vicinity of Monroe St. because it's not a matter of if, but when she will do it again if the opportunity arises.

What a surprise, NOT! Emma's mother is defending the psychopath and saying things like "my child is not a bad child." Are you freaking kidding me? Anyone who tortures an animal is evil to the core.

Emma Fox murders animals for fun.

Melony Lowery thinks kitten torture is funny.

This is what evil looks like. Emma Fox; born psychopath.






No comments: